hold open
Scarborough, ON
Local Directory
Member Sites
Help Wanted

Ish Jindal Chartered Professional Accountant serving Scarborough, Ontario explains how to save tax on the Capital Gain.

Last updated: March 05 2017

I sold my House this year at a significant profit. How can I save tax on the Capital Gain?

If you have been living in that house since you owned it and it qualifies as principal residence you don't have to pay tax on the profit you made on selling that principal residence, however, effective 2016 you have to still report the gain on your tax return. If you didn't use the house for all the years for your living we can still help in saving significant amount of taxes. Give us a call. ... More

Tags: tax, capital gain, tax return, accountant, Scarborough, Ontario

More from collection
FAQ 902853

Ish Jindal CPA Professional Corporation listed in:

Ish Jindal CPA Professional Corporation
serving Scarborough, Ontario and area